Bra Fitting Service
Your bra size changes at different stages of your life. So our free fitting service is the perfect opportunity to find the bra that's right for your shape and size today.
Our expert bra fitters will measure your body accurately to achieve the best fit. They can advise on all kinds of bras, including first, maternity, nursing and post-surgery bras, as well as shapewear and swimwear.
If requested, appointments can be made outside of shop hours.
- You’ll be required to wear a mask (as will your bra fitter) during your appointment.
- Please come alone unless you need assistance from someone else in your household. If you’re coming with another person, please indicate this to us.
- Fitting rooms are cleaned daily.
- We’ll ask you to sanitise your hands before entering the fitting room, and you’ll be given a sterilised measuring tape to measure your band and cup size.
- Our fitters will then select appropriate products on the shop floor and assess the fit “by eye” whilst maintaining social distancing to ensure the correct fit and offer guidance on how to adjust each piece so it's comfortable.
You can book by:
Email - drop a quick note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come in to our Winchester shop in St Thomas Street
Give us a call on 01962 862040 (Ask for Gwen or Destiny)
Please note: Week Commencing Monday 21st February 2022, available appointment dates / times are:
Wednesday 23rd February 2pm to 5pm
Friday 25th February 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday 26th February 9.30am to 5pm
Sunday 27th February 11am to 4pm